Patio and Pool Enclosure installation provider in Tampa Bay area.
Need a patio/pool enclosure or screen room? We'll take care of you.
Need concrete? We can handle that too.
Average waiting time for enclosure installation is 30 days for permits +
10 - 30 days for installation after the permit has been received.
We have in house screening
and concrete crews and all
you have to do is to call
813-739-9749 or go to contact
fill in your info with the
any additional information
in the message area and
we'll contact you to schedule
for the estimate.
We get so many questions about the screens, so here are some questions and answers.
What is the difference between Lanai and Patio?
- Lanai already has a existing roof and concrete floor that are usually a part of the house, unlike the patio that will need a aluminum or screen roof and
sometimes a slab.
What colors are available?
- Aluminum frame color choices are white or bronze(usually referred as black)
- The most common screen color is Charcoal, there are also white and gray screens.
- Remember to check with
your Community HOA(home owners
association) what colors are
required by your community, if
you live in a community.
What is the difference between screen roof and aluminum roof?
- Screen roof is just like the rest of your screen, aluminum roof is made out of aluminum.
- Aluminum roof can be made out of insulated or uninsulated panels.
- The insulated panels have the insulation build in between two sheets of aluminum.
- Insulated roofs are more expensive, but quieter.
Uninsulated aluminum roofs are louder and less money.